The EquiCenter will be open for race participants starting at 5:30PM on the race day, Saturday, July 22, 2017 and is available until 9AM on Sunday, July 23, 2017.
Packet pick-up starts at 5:30PM on the race day in the entrance of the South Barn, the aid station is also located here. There will not be a pre-race day packet pickup option.
Participant parking is limited to the pasture north of North Barn. There will be a parking marshal who will be guiding traffic. Parking in the main parking lot is limited to race volunteers, EquiCenter volunteers, and employees only. Please be respectful and remember that this facility is a 24 hour a day operation and in case of an emergency it is essential that their staff have the easiest access possible.
- 5:30PM, Saturday, July 22, 2017 - EquiCenter opens for race participants
- 5:30PM until 7PM, Saturday, July 22, 2017 - Packet pickup
- 6:50PM, Saturday, July 22, 2017 - Pre-race instructions
- 7PM, Saturday, July 22, 2017 - Start of the race
- 11PM, Saturday, July 22, 2017 - Pizza time
- 7AM, Sunday, July 23, 2017 - Finish closes
- 7:20AM, Sunday, July 23, 2017 - Awards
- 9AM, Sunday, July 23, 2017 - EquiCenter closes for race participants
The EquiCenter wants to remind you that you will be surrounded by therapeutic horses who are trying to sleep and they have requested that you refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages on their premises. This is as a courtesy to the event host but will not be strictly monitored, any clear violators will be asked to leave.